Tired of endlessly flipping through cookbooks and websites for recipes?

I'm here for you! I try out recipes and post the successes, so you don't have to waste time on failures. I only post the VERY BEST recipes I try out. You can be confident that if you plan to serve any of these, they will be a success! Don't substitute or you will not get the same result!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thyme & Brie Potatoes

My good friend and outstanding cook gave me this recipe. It was, no lie, my favorite part about Thanksgiving. I doubled the recipe, since we had 13 people. Awesome.


Ingredients
1.5 lbs (approx.) Yukon Gold Potatoes - no need to peel
1/3 cup milk or cream
2 Tb butter
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground pepper
2-3 oz brie, rind removed, cubed
1 tsp chopped fresh thyme

Directions

Boil taters till soft. drain and mash, tossing in the ingredients as you go. Add more cream/milk if too thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment